I guess I should finally jump on the bandwagon as part of Debt Deb’s Frugal FinCon Fiesta blog hop.So I will be answering any and all questions you lovely readers may have 🙂
Here’s the skinny on the blog hop:
FRUGAL FinCon FIESTA
- Join the FRUGAL FinCon Fiesta which will run Sep 18 – 20 to coincide with FINCON and allow people time to visit other blogs.
- It’s a blog hop party and the purpose is to entertain questions from your readers.
- This can be a great way to spawn future blog posts, if the answer is quite complex.
- You can post some teaser questions and answers about random facts about yourself.
- Non-blogger readers are encouraged to say ‘hi‘. (Oh please show us some love! <3)
- Let’s do some banter in the comments as well, not the usual commenter comments and blogger responds. Let’s mix it up and comment to other’s comments for some $hits and giggles.
- It will be super hot if you put a fiesta like picture in the header of your post.
- We reserve the right to take down any spammy links or otherwise party-poopers who are not participating in the party with the spirit in which it was intended.
- TWEET #FrugalFinConFiesta and HAVE FUN!
1. PFTwins Frugal FinCon Fiesta
2. Indebted and In Debt
3. FinCon Fiesta! – Debt Discipline
4. Frugal FinCon Fiesta | House of Tre
5. FinCon Frugal Fiesta! |Millennial on a Budget
6. Frugal FinCon Fiesta! | Busted Budget
7. Frugal FinCon Fiesta & Versatile Blogger
8. Frugal FinCon Fiesta – The Daily Whisk
9. Frugal FinCon Fiesta – Ask me Anything – debt debs
10. Frugal Fincon Fiesta – Let’s Talk! – Nearly Retire
11. Ask Femme Anything: #FrugalFINCONFiesta
12. Frugal FinCon Fiesta – Let’s Chat – Messy Money
13. The Single Dollar: Frugal Fincon Fiesta
I have been nominated by Kayla at Shoeaholicnomore for a Versatile Blogger award!! So below are 7 random facts about me followed by my nominations.
1. I have a small obsession with books. And I also organize these books into categories that only I understand but I feel like they should make complete sense to other people. I also have a separate bookcase for books I haven’t read yet. They are also organized into categories.
2. I love anything peach flavored.
3. I feel like strawberries are medicinal no matter what ailment you have. When I was little and I used to fake sick, I would go to my grandparents house and my grampy would always take out strawberries because I loved them. So thanks to psychological conditioning….strawberries can cure all.
4. I get really mad when people move my things in the shower. It throws my whole morning off.
5. I don’t understand people who don’t wear t-shirts under their hoodies. That’s like going commando!
6. I currently play hockey (15th year). But I have also played softball and rugby as well. Sometimes all 3 in one year.
7. If we ever go to a restaurant together, I WILL dance a little in my seat as my food comes to me. It just happens. I can’t control it.
I really can’t think of anyone to nominate who hasn’t been nominated yet so I hope if any new readers stop by you’ll comment and I can get to know you and nominate you for things in the future!